• Order Acceptance. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we notify you of our acceptance in writing (e.g. by email or mobile messaging). If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing or through a call and will not charge you for the product.
• Payment. By placing an order, you authorize us or our third-party payment processer to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. We accept payment by,
1. credit/debit card;
2. via your wallet; or
• In order to authorize credit/debit card payments, we may be required to create an account for you with our third-party payment processors, including accepting their standard terms and conditions and submitting your details to them on your behalf. You hereby authorize us to do so and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
• We may remove or add cards or other payment methods that we accept at any time without prior notice to you.
• Cancelling Order. You may cancel your order immediately prior to 24 hour of scheduled service for any reason.
• Our Cancellation. We may cancel your order(s) if:
1. You do not make any payment to us when it is due;
2. You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the service; or
3. you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the service products to you; or
DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
• Delivery Costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Site.
• Delivery Date. This information will be displayed to you on our Site.
• Delivery Delays:
1. if our supply of the services is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay;
2. if no one is available at your address to take service, we will notify you of how to reschedule the service date;
3. If you do not contact for rescheduling or if, after a failed visit to you, you do not reschedule the service date, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or reschedule the service, we will cancel your order.
• Invoice. We will issue an electronic invoice for your purchase and send such invoice to the email address you provided to us.
• Contacting us (arrange a Cancellation). You may contact us through email, social media or live chat on the Site, or by calling on 800 357.
• Your Refund: For services not delivered, you will receive a full refund if you cancel the order before 24 hours of scheduled date of service delivery;
• Refund Procedure. We will issue a refund to you depending on the method you used for payment, as follows:
1. If you paid by credit/debit card, you can choose to have a refund by credit/debit card or to your wallet.
• Refund Timescale. Your refund will be initiated once your cancellation request is received in our customer care centre, and the final refund will be received by you as follows:
1. if the refund is to your credit/debit card, within thirty (30) days from the day on which we receive the notification in our customer care centre;
2. if your refund is to your wallet, you will receive the refund immediately after your cancellation request is received back in our customer care centre; or
3. If you have cancelled your order before 24 hours of the scheduled date and time, an automated refund will be provided back to you.
Changing a Contract
Making changes to an existing contract is possible after every fourth month. The following conditions apply: For a contract upgrade, e.g. from ‘basic’ to ‘standard’, there is no further charge
1. For transfer of the contract to a different property location, there is no charge if the new property is of a similar type
2. For transfer of the contract to a different property location, where the new property is of a different type, and a survey needs to be conducted, there willbe one-off charge as mutually agreed.
3. For transfer of the contract to another tenant/owner at the same property, there is a one-off administration fee of AED 250
Cancellation of a Contract by a Customer
Where the customer wishes to cancel the contract, a 30 days’ notice to be provided in writing to THE HOME TEAM TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. THE HOME TEAM TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC will make pro-rata refund of the paid value of the remaining period of the contract from the date services have been stopped.
2. The refund will be issued out as a credit to your credit/debit card.
Contract Auto Renewal
Upon expiration, this agreement shall automatically renew for a period of one year.
Cancellation of a Contract by THE HOME TEAM TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
Failure to promptly settle invoice charges may result in either suspension or discontinuation of all services provided in the maintenance contract.
Payment for an annual contract will be made in advance through debit or credit card, bank transfer, or cheque using any of the following options:
1. Payment of the full annual contract value
2. Monthly, Quarterly or Biannual payment terms are also available under recurring payment options. Register a credit card on-line and, once we receive your authorization to pay for the above, we will deduct the installments on the respective due dates.
Payment for materials or additional works not covered by the contract can be through any of the following options:
1. Option 1: Register a credit card on-line and, once we receive your authorization to pay for the above, we will deduct any charges due.
2. Option 2: Deposit a refundable credit on your account, from which THE HOME TEAM TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC can deduct charges due. We advise that 10% of the annual contract value be used as the measure for calculating the appropriate deposit. Any credit remaining on your account at the end of the annual contract period will be reimbursed to you in full, or can be carried forward and topped up, if necessary, for the future.
3. Option 3: Pay any monies due in advance of the works being undertaken by THE HOME TEAM TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
If the customer disputes any amount in the invoice, s/he must notify THE HOME TEAM TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC in writing no later than 5 working days, following receipt of the invoice, and both parties shall cooperate in good faith to resolve the issue promptly. If the customer fails to notify THE HOME TEAM TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC that it disputes all or part of an invoice in accordance with this clause, the invoice will be deemed valid and properly presented, unless the customer subsequently establishes that there is a manifest error in the way THE HOME TEAM TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC has calculated the amounts owing under the invoice.
Save for any service credits due, and owing to the client, the client will pay The Home Team Technical Services LLC invoices in full, without any set-off, deduction, or counter claim.
Where any sum due and owing to THE HOME TEAM TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC under this agreement is not paid in full, or is not paid when due, THE HOME TEAM TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC shall be entitled (without prejudice to any other right or remedy) to suspend performance of its obligations under this agreement, by giving no less than 5 working days’ notice to the customer, stating the ground(s) on which it is intended to suspend performance. The right to suspend performance will cease when the customer makes payment, in full, of the amount due.